About gallery Exo us
[ ek-soh ]
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
[ ek-soh-gal-uh-ree ]
1. an exceptional actor developing young emerging artists committed to creating fresh and extraordinary art;
2. co-creator of intellectual artistic projects meant to awaken the viewer and provide them with unprecedented emotions;
3. architect of new artistic expressions and yet untaken paths designed to widen the current artistic space.